November 18, 2008

premature celebration

I was interrupted and notified late last night that I celebrated prematurely. I was Interrupted while I slept and rudely notified by my nerves that my nerve pain is still a problem and unfortunately still a problem. Similar to the pain in April and May, the nerve pain intensified every hour and made it impossible to sleep. Needless to say it was a terrible night and my hope that my hip has improved has been diminished. I can not tell you how disappointed I am about this turn of events because I have been feeling better the last few weeks. This radiation treatment was my only hope at really improving my situation. I am back on Lyrica (Medicine for nerve pain) and hopefully I will not gain any more weight. I have been a 30" waist all my life and I recently bought 2 pairs of size 32" jeans...I would hate to out grow these any time soon. pray for us.

3 comments:

aLLeN said...

you are in our prayers James- perhaps it is the change in weather, it affects people with arthritis- like ME!

A said...

oh no. please keep us updated! we're praying for you!

Sarah B said...

We're praying too!

summer time

summer time
(click on image)

Hawaii

Hawaii
click on image for hawaii pics