March 28, 2009

star wars

I have recently introduced Abbie to one of my childhood pleasures-Star Wars. I will be honest, even today when I pass by the toy aisle at Wal-Mart, I will purposefully find the Star Wars action figures. I own all the Star Wars DVDs and I am always in the mood to watch one of the films. Therefore it is no surprise that as I was shopping for Christmas gifts, my eyes were drawn to a Star Wars, the original trilogy, video game. Every Thursday is daddy-daughter Star Wars Day when we play the video game. Abbie enjoys playing this game and has learned all of the characters. Sometimes we will even break out my vintage Star War figures and separate them into what episode they appeared. Abbie and I spent some time this week drawing Boba Fett and Darth Vader:


1 comment:

Tom and Leah said...

didn't those action figures spend quite a bit of time in your trunk? and aren't they housed in a giant darth vader head? impressive.

summer time

summer time
(click on image)

Hawaii

Hawaii
click on image for hawaii pics