September 11, 2008

a word from abbie...my chinchilla

This is my chinchilla, Chin-chee. Chin-chee looks like a fuzzy little rabbit. His color looks like gray and black and his belly is white. He puffs in and out (breathing). And he eats one raisin every day, [along with hay and other food]. He lives in a cage and he hops around in it. Chin-chee has a wheel and he hops around in it because he needs exercise and practice. He has a large plastic ball we put him in and he rolls around in the basement. He has little feet but he jumps really far and high. Sometimes I grab his tail and pet him (when she is able to catch this chinchilla). I pet Chin-chee when he lays down and he is really soft, but sometime he bites me. One time he bit me on my arm and I cried. I love Chin-chee because he is my pet.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is SO Abbie....I can hear her saying all of these things, concentrating very hard on how she pronounces every letter 'l'. Very cute!

summer time

summer time
(click on image)

Hawaii

Hawaii
click on image for hawaii pics